Pharmacogenomics is the branch of pharmacology which deals with the influence of genetic variation on drug response in patients by correlating gene expression or single-nucleotide polymorphisms with a drug's efficacy or toxicity.
Please download information sheet from these links - [PDF] [Word]
Types of works
Categories selected under this Field for project works by NTHRYS are mentioned below
- Cancer treatment
- Cardio vascular disorders
Present topics / titles
List is under updation. Please submit your query in the form on your right side to receive recent updates to your email.
Bioinformatics Tools used by NTHRYS for project works
Please visit our Bioinformatics Tools page to see complete list of tools.
What do NTHRYS provide in project work schedule / module?
- Certification Issued for all project works.
- Live Practical exposure to all protocols in methadology.
- Complete assistance in Thesis / project report making.
- Complete guidance for reviews in the middle of project works.
- [Optional] - Accommodation assistance [Lodging & Bording] for girls & Boys separately.
- Following Plagiarism rule for report making if required by candidates belonging to certain Universities which has such rule.
- Publication assistance for 5 months & above duration projects.
- A website profile to every candidate after completion of project work to facilitate direct project proof to placements / consultancies / feedback checking firms
The above field fall under Group C. Please refer below for Group C fields fee details.
||1 Month - 45 days
||2 - 2 1/2 Months
||Group projects are not provided for these durations.
Note: Fees mentioned in this table is for single student either in a group or as an individual.
For PhD projects and other academic assistance please contact us.
Journals Selected by NTHRYS for publications
- Advances and Applications in Bioinformatics and Chemistry. Link - BIJ0A
- Algorithms for Molecular Biology. Link - BIJ0B
- BioData Mining. Link - BIJ0C
- Biofrontiers International graguate research journal. Link - BIJ0D
- International Journal of Bioinformatics. Link - BIJ0E
- Bioinformatics ISI Impact factor of 4.328 (2008), 5.04(2007), 4.89(2006). An official journal of the International Society for Computational Biology. Link - BIJ0F
- Bioinformation. Link - BIJ0G
- BMC Bioinformatics ISI Impact factor: 3.49(2007 & Jan., 2009); open access. Link - BIJ0H
- BMC Research Notes. Link - BIJ0I
- Briefings in Bioinformatics Impact factor 7.329. Link - BIJ0J
- Bulletin of Mathematical Biology. Link - BIJ0K
- Cancer Informatics. Link - BIJ0K
- Computational and Mathematical Biology (journal home). Link - BIJ0L
- Computational Biology and Chemistry. Link - BIJ0M
- Computers in Biology and Medicine. Link - BIJ0N
- Genome Informatics. Link - BIJ0O
- EMBnet.News. Link - BIJ0P
- EURASIP Journal on Bioinformatics and Systems Biology. Link - BIJ0Q
- IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics. Link - BIJ0R
- iConcept Transaction on Computational Intelligent in Bioinformatics. Link - BIJ0S
- In Silico Biology. Link - BIJ0T
- International Journal of Bioinformatics Research and Applications (IJBRA). Link - BIJ0U
- International Journal of Computational Biology and Drug Design (IJCBDD), Official Journal of International Society of Intelligent Biological Medicine (ISIBM)]. Link - BIJ0U
- International Journal of Data Mining and Bioinformatics. Link - BIJ0V
- International Journal of Functional Informatics and Personalized Medicine (IJFIPM), Official Journal of International Society of Intelligent Biological Medicine (ISIBM)]. Link - BIJ0W
- Journal of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology. Link - BIJ0X
- Journal of Biological Systems. Link - BIJ0Y
- Journal of Biomedical Informatics. Link - BIJ0Z
- Journal of Computational Biology. Link - BIJ0AA
- Journal of Computational Neuroscience. Link - BIJ0AB
- Journal of Integrative Bioinformatics. Link - BIJ0AC
- Journal of Theoretical Biology. Link - BIJ0AD
- Mathematical Biosciences. Link - BIJ0AE
- Methods and Cases in Computational, Mathematical, and Statistical Biology (journal home). Link - BIJ0AF
- Online Journal of Bioinformatics. Link - BIJ0AG
- Open Access Bioinformatics. Link - BIJ0AH
- PLoS Computational Biology ISI Impact factor: 6.236(2007). An official journal of the International Society for Computational Biology. Link - BIJ0AI
- Source Code for Biology and Medicine. Link - BIJ0AJ
- Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology. Link - BIJ0AK
Apply Now Online using the below form [Below Comment Box]:
Last Updated on Wednesday, 14 November 2012 18:51