Below is the procedure that NTHRYS follows from the joining of the student / scholar to the time of providing topics to the students / scholars. [Biotechnology project example is mentioned below for better understanding to all streams of students]
1. Registration by the student for project work [check below for registration procedures].
2. Joining of the student in interested field of interest under desired duration.
3. Topic Counseling taken by NTHRYS Staff for the student after 24 hours from the joining time. [In this 24 hours NTHRYS will cross check the database of previous students who have done project works at NTHRYS belonging to same college as well as same university for complete Topics they have done so that NTHRYS would not duplicate the same topic to the candidate by any means]
4. In Topic Counseling discussions NTHRYS Staff will discuss with the candidate for his / her interests in the selected field and find the best topic for that candidate and finalize the methodology of the project work with in next 24 hours.
[Ex: If a candidate selects Industrial Microbiology slot then, NTHRYS Staff would request the candidate to provide pin pointedly which type of Industrial production under this field he or she is interested. Like Production of carbohydrate metabolites or amino acids or enzymes or antibiotics so on... from microbial sources. If any candidate selects production of an antibiotic for example then they will be requested to select one antibiotic from a list of antibiotics provided by the staff. If any candidate for example selects production of actinomycin antibiotic and now the staff member will inform them three to five types of methodologies which can address the same objective and which can also fit to their selected duration. Now the candidate can finally make the Selection of project methodology with the assistance of the NTHRYS Staff or their College Internal Guides or friends or any well wisher.
5. After selection of final methodology NTHRYS Staff will now issue basic literature review works along with Title & Abstract of the project work to the candidates. Literature review work assist the candidates to back up all basic literature for the project work. This literature review will be done by the candidate for approximately between 3 to 10 days depending upon the selected project duration.
6. After this literature review is done by the candidate, protocols will be issued to the candidate with all necessary references back up.
7. Now all candidates will be guided by NTHRYS Staff to perform respective protocols to obtain results. Candidates will be given complete assistance in this process and candidates can repeat required protocols until they obtain satisfactory results.
8. While these practicals are in pipe line candidates will be guided by the staff to make their Project Report contents like Introduction, Review of literature with appropriate referencing.
9. NTHRYS guides all candidates to make these reports with Plagiarism rule.
10. After obtaining all results NTHRYS Staff will guide the candidates in aligning all the literature as well as the results to finalize the final project report with complete tabular data, graphical data, photographs, discussions, summary & conclusion.
11. Finally all candidate will make their project final section - References in Harvard standard. NTHRYS Staff will assist in this process.
12. After completion of the final project report, all candidates will be requested to submit a copy to their internal guides for finalization. Once it is finalized NTHRYS will complete the project work with a certification. [Attendance certificate will be provided to those candidates who ever require it]
If you have any further doubts regarding the above process that is followed by NTHRYS, please do let us know. we would like to assist you.
NTHRYS Project Registration Procedure:
Please follow the procedure given below to get your project slot registered [All the payments done for registrations are not additional fee structures. These payments will be deducted from the main fee at the time of joining in respective.]
1. For Payments through DD / Cheque mention “NTHRYS BIOTECH LABS” without any spelling mistakes and mention “Payable at Hyderabad”. Courier or speed post this cheque / DD along with College ID card photocopy or any other student proof to below mentioned NTHRYS Office Address. As soon as your DD / Cheque reaches us, below given ‘Note’ will follow.
2. For Personal Payments at NTHRYS Office apart from DD / Cheque, cash payments are also accepted and please bring photocopy of College ID Card or any student proof [Library Card or HOD Reco etc..,] For Personal payment made at NTHRYS Office, Registration Numbers and Project Confirmation Letters will be issued right at that moment
3. Direct Payment in Bank at Students’ Location : Pay Rs 850/- in ICICI or Vijaya Banks . [Account Numbers: ICICI – 630505029790 | Vijaya Bank: 400800301000092 ] & Scan Payment Receipt & College ID Card or any student Proof. & Email both scans to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your contact numbers in that email. After that below given ‘Note’ will follow
Note: NTHRYS staff will inform you a Registration number through phone and email. Finally Click on “Students Access” Link in www.nthrys.com home page which will take you Registered Students page. Please enter your Registration number in that page. View your profile in NTHRYS website and download Project Confirmation PDF file from that page and submit that to your departments. Finally inform us 1 week before the commencement of project work at your desired date [which will be noted by NTHRYS staff from you] and start your project works